Nina Guha – Counsellor
Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (“BACP”)
I am a fully qualified and experienced BACP Integrative Counsellor. I offer a professional service and have over fifteen years post-qualification experience working with individuals on a short or long term basis, including some who are experiencing multiple and complex difficulties.
I have worked as a Counsellor with individuals of all ages, from children to adults, in diverse settings including school, counselling centre, cancer centre as well as in private practice.
- Individual sessions.
- Family counselling sessions.
- Couple counselling sessions.
- Telephone counselling sessions.
I work with a range of issues such as:
- Domestic Violence.
- Confidence building.
- Relationship difficulties.
- Serious and terminal illness.
- Issues related to death and dying.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Psychotherapy & Counselling
- MSc, Clinical Psychology
- BSc, Psychology (Honours)
I hold an enhanced DBS certificate for children and adults. For more information, please visit Nina Guha